Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Reshma Gurung

   Hello everyone, I am Reshma Gurung. Recently, I am studying veterinary science at Rampur Campus under Tribhuwan university in Chitwan. I am a simple girl, little introvert.
I believe everything is possible if we are dedicated enough, hard times come and go and good things happen to good people. I feel proud of being Nepalese. In future, I want to be a veterinary government officer.
    I join this program in order to explore myself among new faces to make new but true friends an...d gain new experiences and knowledge. 'Mero sathi project' attracted me a lot. It's a very good project that aims not only exchange of culture and knowledge but also helping the victims of devastating earthquakes. It's really touchy that Japanese are helping us as a good friend. I want to give my big thanks to all in Japan and AAEE team.
See you all soon!!
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment