Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Self-introductions of the Japanese Participants.(3) Haruka Shibata

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Self-introductions of the Japanese Participants.(3)
 
Hello, everyone. I’m haruka SHIBATA, a freshman of Sophia University. I omit the explanation of my faculty since Mitsuhiro has already stated it. But I’m intere...sted in politics especially, so I’ll major it in the future.
I joined this study tour in expectation of getting new values by visiting Nepal, where I did not know very well. I have been to some European countries like France and German, but I have never been to Asian country except Thai land.
Throughout discussing with that study tour member, I got a new objective. What I tell many Japanese my experience in Nepal is my new goal. I expect experience that will be good for my future dream (becoming a journalist?) of this tour.
I’m really looking forward to go to Nepal. I want know much charm of Nepal.
Let’s make amazing study tour together!
THANK YOU!
Haruka SHIBATA

No comments:

Post a Comment