Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Hiromu Aonzoh

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Self-introductions of the Japanese Participants.(5)
 
Hi I'm Hiromu ANZOH please call me ANZOH! I'm freshman of Seikei University in Tokyo I study political science especially Japanese history of politics. I like ...to read books, listen to music, touring on sunny day.
I join this project to see the real world and happily society in Nepal . It's my first time to go to Asia, so I'm very interested in going to Nepal.
In Japan, I can't feel comfortable atmosphere at my community. People are too busy and don't have enough smile.
I want to know what is really important on my life, money?love?smile?

This will be good opportunity to think about this.
I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in Nepal.
Thank you!
Hiromu ANZOH

No comments:

Post a Comment