Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Kento Koshigae

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Self-introductions of the Japanese Participants.(4)
 
Hello!!! I’m kento KOSHIGAE, a freshman of Sophia University. I major in global-studies.
I want to work not only for myself but also for others in the future: ...for my family, for those who have supported me in many ways, for our society and for those who are in need, I want to work especially hard for those who face severe poverty in the world. Therefore, I would like to study global issues such as environmental problems and the gap between the rich and the poor.
I ‘d like to talk about why I’m here. After entering Sophia University, I spent my days aimlessly. When I saw my sister study hard to make her dream come true, I thought I had to do something to change myself. Last May, I happened to get the information about this program. I thought it would make me change in some ways. I signed up for it.
I’m looking forward to study together!!
Let’s do what we can for now! There is nothing we cannot do!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!
Kento KOSHIGAE

No comments:

Post a Comment