Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Nanatsu Matsushita

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Self-introductions of the Japanese Participants.(8)
 
Hello,everyone!i'm Nanatsu Matsushita and a freshman of Sophia University.I'm interested in developing countries (about its women especially) so I major in glob...al-studies.Noewadays,we work hard in Japan in order to make this Nepal study tour as great project. Members of this study tour in Japan have ability to think and reliable people. I like them.As for me personally, there is an interest in issues related to women in developing countries. However, this time I want to learn not only on women but also culture and personality of Nepal, everything. In addition, actually go to the local, I want to see the true picture of Nepal. My English skill may not lead.
But I’ll do my best!I’m looking forward to seeing you.!!Let's build up the best study tour together😊

No comments:

Post a Comment