Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Aki Kaneko

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Self-introductions of the Japanese Participants.(1)
 
Hello! It’s humid right now in Yokohama where I live…
Well, let me introduce myself briefly!!
I’m a freshman at Waseda University. I belong to the School of Po...litical Science and Economics, and I’m major in international political science and economics.
I love traveling abroad, and I’ve been to Canada, USA, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, and so on. But I’ve never been to Nepal, so I’m really looking forward to going.
I used to read books or watch TV in my free time, but since I joined Japan Model United Nations, my daily life have changed. Now, I do research for the Model Conference most of the time.
Anyway, I’m proud of being one of the Japanese member of this study tour, and I’m expecting this would be one of the most fantastic experiences for the rest of my life.
Thank you!

Aki KANEKO

No comments:

Post a Comment