Post Opening for Executive Coordinator, AAEE.
Asia Association of Education & Exchange (AAEE) is looking for Executive Coordinat...ors who can be actively involved in our activities.
1.Information about AAEE
Please visit the following webpage and Facebook fan page to understand the aims and activities of AAEE.
・ Web page: http://aaee.jp/e/index.html
・Facebook fan page : https://www.facebook.com/AsiaAssociationOfEducationExchange
This time we’ll accept only one or two Executive Coordinators in the following city.
3. Job description
(1) Post articles about educational matters or students’ life in your country on our Facebook fan page.
(2) Support AAEE’s activities in your country.
(3) Promote our activities to people in your country.
(4) Interact actively with the members from other countries.
*It would be a valuable opportunity for people who are interested in making friends in other Asian countries. We already have nice coordinators in many Asian countries.
(1) Strong interest in improving the educational situation in your country and the Asian countries.
(2) Strong interest in exchanging ideas about educational issues and students’ life with people in other Asian countries.
(3) Enough English competence to communicate with people in other countries and to write English articles.
(4) Access to internet constantly.
(5) University Student
5. Application method and Deadline
(1) E-mail your CV etc. to Prof. Akinori Seki (AAEE President) by Aug 2. His e-mail is: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Screening process
(1) Screening of application documents (We will email only the applicant who passed the first screening.
(1) Interact with Prof. Akinori Seki, via email, Facebook chat.
(2) Final interview with the President of AAEE in Dhaka during Aug. 8-10
AAEE is a non-business organization purely seeking for the development of education and students’ exchange in the Asian region, so every member is working voluntarily without pay at the moment.