Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Friday, March 4, 2016

Mero Sathi Project 2016 in Nepal Daily Report 5th day (17th Feb)

Mero Sathi Project 2016 in Nepal
Daily Report 5th day (17th Feb)
<Bye-bye Nuwakot>
AAEE, Asia Association of Education & Exchange(一般社団法人アジア教育交流研究機構)さんの写真

In the morning, we cooked Japanese foods, Yaki-onigiri and Gyoza, and sang both Japanese and Nepalese songs to show appreciation to local people in Nuwakot. We then moved to Phokara, had a leisure time, had a dinner, and went to bed....
Actually I had lived in Nuwakot for the last couples of months to take care of our goat shelter project, I think I gained a lot of valuable experiences and knowledge while I stayed there alone, but due to language barrier it was quite difficult for me to communicate with most of the villagers. After the Japanese and Nepalese members arrived, I had got lots of chances to make myself clear about what I’d done in Nuwakot.
I used to be not good at sharing my experiences with others. However, on the bus to Pokhara, for example, I had conversations with other project members, gained new perspectives and ideas from them, and found the meaning of my activity in the village. I also made sure of what I need to do for the village next and how I should confront the situation there.
By Naoki Morioka



No comments:

Post a Comment