Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mero Sachi Project in Nepal (Aug 14-25), Satiz Bhattarai

   Hello everyone,
   I am satiz bhattarai.I am management student completing my bachelors level..I love traveling,sports,listening music...
   I am really eager n excited to join student exchange program.This is the first time I am participating in any kind of this activities..I am sure this program will give me more positive experience n learning.I am really interested in social services and this program is also about helping the earthquake victim.so I am really eager to help them e...very side possible..This will be my first step towards the social service with my helping hands.I believe this program gives me much more confidence,knowledge,skills which will surely help to carry this kinds of social activities throughout my life..
    I welcome all my Japanese participant with full of heart to our beautiful country Nepal.
Forward to see u all soon.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment