Asia Association of Education and Exchange

Monday, May 4, 2015

Mero Sathi project

<NEPAL AND EARTHQUAKE>
Earthquake was felt quickly, suddenly and unexpectedly at Nepal. Everything became a mess after short time. I saw it through TV. It was really terrible. I wondered why earthquake happened at a beautiful country like Nepal and why it had to kill and hurt people. I wish I could help Nepal in any way possible. I hope Nepal will be recovered in short time. I hope humanitarian organizations around the world will focus on Nepal more and help them to overcome this catastrophe. Anyway, if you want to support their spirit, please join the Mero Sathi project to share your love your smile with beautiful country Nepal. 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mero-Sathi-Project/1430027903970025?fref=ts
Please pray for Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment